POMCO's benefit plans are custom designed to meet your workforce's specific needs
and priorities, and run the gamut from traditional indemnity plans to employee-centric
Consumer Driven Health Plans. Our emphasis is on providing our clients control,
flexibility and savings.
Our Risk Management division develops and administers best-in-class occupational
and non-occupational injury management solutions on our clients' behalf. Our seamless
integration of Workers' Compensation and Disability programs save our clients an
average of 30 percent of their overall claims costs.
Our EB Services division provides companies across the country with customizable
benefit statements that show their employees what their total compensation package
is truly worth, including benefits like medical, dental and vision care, PTO, short
and long-term disability, Workers' Compensation, Social Security, survivor benefits
and retirement plans.
Our Pioneer Administrative Services division provides stand-alone and customized
“back-office” solutions – such as claims adjudication, underwriting support, processing
and billing -- better, faster and less expensively. This allows clients to focus
their time and resources on higher-margin activities.
Benefits Administration Expertise, That is.
Welcome to POMCO Group, one of the nation's largest third party administrators for self funded organizations. With more than 30 years of benefits administration expertise, we provide organizations with a customized, flexible option to traditional employee health insurance plans.
Experience. Self Funding.
A Financial Strategy Worth Exploring.
As the health care industry continues to evolve, more employer groups are looking for ways to manage and control the rising costs associated with their employee benefit plans. Self funding has long been a popular way for larger organizations to control benefit costs, and even organizations with as few as 50 employees can benefit from self funding their benefit plans.
Self funding is a financial strategy in which a company funds its employees' benefit claims, rather than paying premiums to an insurance company. Organizations that self-fund their employee benefit plans also experience:
- Controlled benefit costs - claims are analyzed in a multitude of ways to identify cost-saving opportunities thus reducing erroneous, multiple and inflated charges.
- Enhanced cash flow - additional funds at the end of a good claim year stay with the organization, not the insurance company.
- Increased claims data access - detailed information on employee claims equals increased accuracy in claims projections.
- Customized and flexible benefit plans - self funded plans are tailored to the specific need of the organization and can evolve as the organization's needs evolve. This means that you can include those benefits that mean the most and exclude those that aren't necessary.
For more information on the benefits of self funding, download our Self Funding 101 white paper below:
If self funding is a financial strategy that you would like to explore for your organization, please contact us at 800.934.2459.
Exceptional Client Service and Exceptional Services for our Clients Including:
- Benefits Administration, including Medical, Dental and Vision Self Funded Plans
- Pharmacy Benefits Management
- Medical and Disease Management
- Wellness and Healthy Living Programs, including Health Risk Assessments
- Disease Management Programs
- Consumer-Directed Health Plans, including HSAs and HRAs
- Risk Management and Workers' Compensation
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medicare Supplemental Plans for Retirees
- Insured Group Products
- Billing and Ancillary Services
- Business Process Outsourcing